1. Market segmentation:
- Lifestyle analysis;
- Target profile.
2. Image studies:
- Company image;
- Brand loyalty.
3. Customers/consumers studies:
- Consumer’s behavior;
- Identifying potential clients/distributors;
- Consumer’s satisfaction level;
- Distributor’s satisfaction level.
4. Price studies:
- Price elasticity;
- Optimum price level for a product or service.
5. Advertising studies:
- Advertising impact on buying behavior;
- Analysis of advertising campaigns (pre and post campaign studies).
6. Studies on competition’s behavior:
- Competitors identification;
- Competitor’s products/services identification.
7. Conjuncture studies:
- Analysis of new products demand;
- Prevision of clients for stores, commercial centre, supermarkets,
- Analysis of communication between your company and suppliers;
- Analysis of communication between your company and dealers.
8. Personnel studies:
- Employee evaluation;
- Employee satisfaction.